Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Trying to bait me into a trap?😀
Where did I say anything like that?
You have posted some pretty good questions, and I believe I have answered the best I can.
At this point, I’m thinking you’re a troll.
Pose me a simple question and I’ll answer you. If you’re fishing for fools, phuq off.
Reon

Well, I mean why else would anybody be against what President Biden is attempting to accomplish at the border. I mean you can claim constitutional issues all day, but everyone knows the only reason anyone actually opposes what is going on down there is white supremacy. States rights? States rights for what, to continue being racist white supremacists?

When Joe Biden takes action against those racist insurrectionists, he’ll be as justified as Lincoln was.
Okay, I’ll put it this way.
Do you actually support Joe? My views on this are clearly stated. Yours are not.
Like I said, you have posed some pretty good questions, and I have done my best to answer them.
But as I see it now, you’re getting into troll territory.
Are you working for the DNC? Sure sounds like it!
Someone looking for answers, I’ll surely do my best to help.
If you’re looking for answers, I’m your man.
The ball is in your court
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden