Possible. I can’t say.
I think slavery was dying under it own weight. Even if the south had won, it was doomed. Remember I said India was beginning to grow cotton? The southern economy depended on cotton exportation alone, and the feudal system in India would have probably became cheaper.
I myself believe that even with independence, economic reasons would have forced a reunification. But as others pointed out, a weakened south may have fallen pray to European countries.
I have always believed that God intervened in the war. So many times, the south came very close to, at least, a negotiated settlement.
A strong United States, ocean to ocean eventually became the most positive influence possible many different times in history. I believe it was God’s hand guiding a blessed nation for his purpose. I believe if we hadn’t turned away from Him in the ‘60s, we would be a much stronger country, still under His guidance! You gotta admit, we have been under decline since that time.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden