Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by Royce
Stripbuckhunter
Know it all outfitters?? Schi**y arogant selfish attitude? Treating others like idiots? That seems to describe you much better than it does any outfitter posting on this thread.
And "Get some lead in an animal"? Sounds like you are the worst kind of rich arrogant slob hunter, no matter how many "trophy" animals you post pictures of to bolster your ego, which apparently is as well fed as the rest of you. I rarely get in a beef with anybody on here, but you are just more than I can tolerate in silence.

My lead (or copper) bullets penetrate heat/lungs. That's what I meant. I'm not a slob...........I'm a responsible, experienced trophy hunter. That's my whole, entire point here. And I've posted quite a number of photos here to prove it.

Where are yours......and post 'em up here for all to see......Royce you chickensheet, gutless SOB?

Royce
I think he is just mad at outfitters because of the bear he shot... Even working at hiding the size does not work well.

Here is the bear Riley shot last week... Not a big bear by any means but he is tucked up right behind the head to keep from making it look like he is hiding anything.

[Linked Image]

At 20 with his second brown bear he was not fussy about size and the hide is gorgeous. Oh, and this is by way of saying I mean nothing against shooting a small bear, just when someone is trying to make it more than it is.
art

SD,

You are a wannabe AK man.........you phony fawk. Getta kick outta you............you tremendously phony fawk who cannot do what a Rocky Mtn man has done. You can't kiss my ass on Main Street in downtown Grand Junction..............you candy-ass.

Not the first time you've been told this here....is it?

Just because someone says something does not make it true, especially on an internet site. I have posted more than enough photos and stories of things done with 24hr posters that you have zero chance of making any point.

But, you are completely correct, I cannot kiss your ass anywhere, ever. None of my time is wasted contemplating your sexual predilections.

But you may want to be careful making claims you have no clue about. Take a little peek at the Kodiak bear hunts I posted last month and the spring of 2012. Look at the photos and get back to me.

No one is sitting behind the bears' asses to fool anyone into thinking they are bigger than they are... they are simply very big bears.

While you are at it there are at least a dozen bear hunts I have posted about.

Look closely you may even see a post or several about Booner deer... or caribou. There may even be pictures.

Please keep your fantasies intact though, without them you would clearly be lost.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.