Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by UAE
=By the way Marinehawk... if I was tinking my beloved 338 WMG was not optimum I would buy a 416 or 458 but anyway If I had to buy a 375 it wouldn't be a Weatherby... it's not a optimum 375... from my point of view the best designed 375 is the RUGER... Marinehawk you should yes get the optimum 375 by buying a 375 RUGER and yes, I'll agree with you... Marinehawk you have the optimum 375... nevertheless I wish you a very good hunt this fall (nice weather and a huge bear). Where are you going in which unit in Kodiak (I think) ?

I never said what I hunted with was an "optimum." If you don't like the opinion that the .375 Wby is "optimum," please find someone who actually has said that to attack. I never said it. It's what I bought before my last hunt and used. The 375 Ruger possibly is just as good or better for the most part. I never said anything bad about the .375 Ruger. I don't own one. I'm going to the same place as before, not Kodiak, about 120 mi. north of Dillingham.

Hello Marine, I have nothing against you. I was just trying to demonstrate than all of us were acting like teenagers... Maybe my 3rd degree was too much...

anyway... to be honest before the 375 Ruger was designed, I was looking at the 375 Why like the best/optimum 375. Hopefully for you you're not a fan of the 378 Why cause I would have dig you in a hole.... Your 1st bear is a great bear.... it's what I think... so relax....UNIT 17/19 drainage. Wish you a safe and a very good hunt. post pictures.

Last edited by UAE; 06/21/14.