Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Outstanding! I personally do not see it, but a guy with the tape in hand always has the upper hand! wink You guys must be a bit taller than average is my only chance at an excuse!

Again, congratulations!

Thanks again Sitka. Update: Official measurement is 229-2/8. 1-3/4 pts lower than my guide measured a couple of months ago, but it beat the official record minimum by 5-1/4pts.

OUTFRIGGINGSTANDING!!!!!

Now, do yourself a favor and frame the official scoring sheet and smile every time you look at it! I entered a couple critters (of MANY eligible) in B&C and the absolutely disgusting response from pissant losers incapable of finding a Booner in the B&C Museum completely turned me off to ever entering another.

Thanks Sikta. Congrats on all your great hunting experiences, which dwarf what I have done. The B&C thing just a little extra icing on the icing already on the cake to me. The cake is the experience and the last minute success after eight days of hard unfruitful hunting and the inspiration of the mount (yet to arrive) for my young boys. I was fortunate that Dennis put me in the right time at the right place, and even that involved a lot of luck. I also was lucky that I even go on that trip. I love every minute out in the remote wilderness, and am fortunate to get to do that when I can.