Originally Posted by AK375DGR
... MH or Marinehawk, appears to be one of those guys, that just has to have the "last-word" no matter what, I've had some run-in's with those types of fellow's, in my 65yrs. on this Terra-firma, I don't think he got much attention when he was little, so he's maybe "Over Compensating" a bit now...

F-you. "Last word"? I haven't posted on this since July 13 despite several comments about me since then. And my dad was awesome and took me hunting, fishing, and shooting all the time. He spent constant attention on me, teaching me about all kinds of things about the world. Least of all, he taught me not to act like a jerk like you. You won't find any post from me like you just made attacking a person's upbringing based on them not agreeing with my caliber choice or anything else. He apparently did better than your daddy did. My mom survived but almost died three times when I was young from two incidents of cancer and one of hydrocephalus. But she too taught me not to attack people personally based on their views of things like caliber choices. Probably better than your mommy did apparently.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was backpacking with my ten-yr-old son in Colorado and then shooting a 71" bull in AK. Up yours.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]