Yes and what ? he is fined... Does it change what happened ?

I mean it's a waste of time to try to have a "clever" talk here... most have a nut in the skull...

I don't care about this guide' behavior... I posted a copy of "One" story among many... Cause... the guy was with a hunter... the hunter mess-up the guide himself mess-up and agree.... So this guide is less narrowed than some here....the interesting part was about the caliber used, the multi-shot, 30 sec dead walking biting bear etc etc...

sitka next post would be... "YES BUT with my 458 or my 470 it would have been different.... Nope , it would have been a different story.... except if the guy had hit the brain with a small "minimum/optimum" 357 Mg.....

you should use your brain a little bite more... If you want I can post a copy of many other stories.... guide/hunter were using 375, 338, 416, 458 and the story always end up the same.... multiple body hits... and the bear chew the guy...

I'm done... I just wish than nobody here will be one day in a bad situation with a big bad furious bear and a optimum or not minimum "caliber"... just hope if it's happen the guy will hit the brain or the spine.... have sweet dreams.

Last edited by UAE; 06/19/14.