Here, it's like take pee in a STRADIVARIUS... (nope it's not a beer/bear)

I'm not attacking you Marineblind... just +10 peoples here told you the same stuff... people with 40 years "in the field" not magazine, friends, bla bla, one hunt etc... America is a free country we can give our point of view...

But each time you didn't hear what you want... SO each time you come back with a new small or big is it better ?

Please try to "follow me"... when you can work with two coworkers AND both are stupid... you are going to choose to work with the "small" I mean the less stupid of them... Next, Ask to two women if it's better with a small or a big... same kind of question than "what is the optimum Minimum bla bla... Now I swear I shut up my mouth...

By the way Marinehawk... if I was tinking my beloved 338 WMG was not optimum I would buy a 416 or 458 but anyway If I had to buy a 375 it wouldn't be a Weatherby... it's not a optimum 375... from my point of view the best designed 375 is the RUGER... Marinehawk you should yes get the optimum 375 by buying a 375 RUGER and yes, I'll agree with you... Marinehawk you have the optimum 375... nevertheless I wish you a very good hunt this fall (nice weather and a huge bear). Where are you going in which unit in Kodiak (I think) ?

Last edited by UAE; 06/21/14.