Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by UAE
Here, it's like take pee in a STRADIVARIUS... (nope it's not a beer/bear)

I'm not attacking you Marineblind... just +10 peoples here told you the same stuff... people with 40 years "in the field" not magazine, friends, bla bla, one hunt etc... America is a free country we can give our point of view...

But each time you didn't hear what you want... SO each time you come back with a new small or big is it better ?

Please try to "follow me"... when you can work with two coworkers AND both are stupid... you are going to choose to work with the "small" I mean the less stupid of them... Next, Ask to two women if it's better with a small or a big... same kind of question than "what is the optimum Minimum bla bla... Now I swear I shut up my mouth...

By the way Marinehawk... if I was tinking my beloved 338 WMG was not optimum I would buy a 416 or 458 but anyway If I had to buy a 375 it wouldn't be a Weatherby... it's not a optimum 375... from my point of view the best designed 375 is the RUGER... Marinehawk you should yes get the optimum 375 by buying a 375 RUGER and yes, I'll agree with you... Marinehawk you have the optimum 375... nevertheless I wish you a very good hunt this fall (nice weather and a huge bear). Where are you going in which unit in Kodiak (I think) ?

More unintelligible blathering Is English your second language chief? Your posts are about as clear as a mud puddle. I get that you like to erect strawmen and attack them. I also get that you have an unhealthy fascination with erections. Maybe get together with Boxer and see if he'll help you get a better grasp of the English language before posting more drivel?

It is obvious English is a second language but he does a pretty good job of getting his point across in most ways. That is if you are willing to put a little effort into it.

I take from this post that he believes that if you cannot see the wierdo on the bus it is likely you...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.