Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

In early grade school kids learn to read. Later they read to learn. Some are more successful at both than others. You, apparently, were not one of the more successful students.

Contrary to what you claim, I clearly stated that to achieve the theoretical maximum speed of light in a perfect vacuum a particle would have to be without mass.

I didn't learn to read in grade school, I learned before grade school. Some children do that. And some children spend their whole lives laboring under the notion that reading stuff in books makes them smart. They tend to spend a lot of time picking the fly sh** out of the pepper.

Like you.

And to refresh your apparently failing memory, I asked several pages back "which particles with mass travel at the speed of light "at the earth's surface." Not in a vacuum; not in a perfect vacuum; and not in a "more perfect vacuum" whatever that is.

And your answer was "millions!!" Which turns out to be bullsh**, and once you realized it was bullsh** you churned out a few more pages of bullsh** to cover up the fact that you were wrong. So it's just like I said, you're incapable of admitting you're wrong, even when it slaps you upside your pointy little head.

A wise man is frequently humbled.