Originally Posted by Wp75169
You realize that you argue every side of a conversation as long as you can argue. Why don’t you show where it’s proven otherwise about the new erector system instead of arguing with me for the sake of argument.

As far as NF and Yeti they are both great products. Both overpriced for name sake. If I’m paying NF prices I’m buying a Kahles. There’s several companies that make equal or better coolers than Yeti and are cheaper. Pretty straightforward I would think.

oh so now its kahles who is actually worthy of the price? dude PLEASE dear god know what you are talking about. watch these videos

and another

both videos show errors in mechanical operation of the scopes. One must ask how did they leave the factory that way? seriously how did they? because no one tested them!!! So now nightforce is YETI umm ok I will take a scope that is actually tested and looked at by a real person with their sticker seal of approval on them. YES is nightforce too expansive? probably but no other company will step up and actually test their scopes in this manner and show they are rock solid reliable.