Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole
Sure there are. Aggressively ignorant comes to mind.
Ankle biting heckling pricks constantly trying to feel intellectually superior in order to compensate for a tiny penis ain't better.

That would mean something if everyone else on this thread wasn't telling you the same thing I am., and you weren't calling everyone else names too.

You know what they say about someone who thinks everyone else is an a**hole.
Oh it means something alright. I'm not the only one who's ankles you like to bite and you've been called on it before by other members. I've seen it, so have you. If you aren't aware of it, you don't have to dig very far back in your post history to find examples. You love to heckle just to heckle. I guess you think it's funny, makes you feel intelligent and gives you a woody and that my man, makes you an ass hole. Go back just a few days to the the "everythings bigger in Texas" thread and check out your posts to me for an example of your ankle biting [bleep]. And yes, you and I both know this won't be the last time you post to this one. You always have to have the last word, never let things go and are never wrong. Without a doubt this place is chock full of more arrogant ass holes than anyplace else on the web. I might well be one of them but I'm certainly far from alone and your name definitely isn't missing from the list.