Good stuff, and I'll take your word for it on the "small eggs".........There are also many stories about tough Leupold scopes that aren't being told. A couple of years ago one of my PA buddies was hunting mule deer with me. His 7STW wears a 3.5-10 VX3 CDS sending Barnes TTX's at warp speed. I had killed a buck and we were using my Polaris Ranger to hang it up on one of the feed bin rails. To make a long story short, when I was finished I made a quick turn and gassed it a bit at the same time. HIs rifle was just leaning on the front seat/floorboard and when I made that move it did a little dance across the caliche "road". We all thought "ah ohhhhhhh". Headed to the pit and it hadn't budged, I was shocked because it took a really nice tumble.

I'll also say this......My 2-12x VX6 has made 3 trips to Africa. It has survived the baggage handling dumbos each and evey time....has not wiggled. Meanwhile my brand new (at that time) Americase gun case looked like a tribe of pitbulls drug it through the streets of J'burg.

Last edited by JGRaider; 05/26/19.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.