Originally Posted by rj308
It would be interesting for members here with broken leupold scopes to tear apart a couple of them and show some detailed photos of the erector systems parts. In my 50 years of hunting and shooting, I have had only 2 scopes go bad. Neither scope was a Leupold. I now live in Eastern Europe and It would be quite a hassle for me to send a broken scope back to the U.S. for warranty service. So I promise that if one of my 9 Leupold scopes crap out, I will disassemble the scope, take some good pictures and post them here. Ya'all shouldn't have to wait too long. I've been using Leupolds for 50 years now, so I am over due for a Leupold failure real soon. RJ

rj, how much do you actually shoot? And, what era of Leupold's do you have? There are a lot of guys here that have Leupold failures. It happens all too often. One of the LGS that I frequent quite often has a wall of shame (or shelf rather), that is stacked pretty high with bad leupolds. He says he'll send them in one of these days...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA