Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Louisiana COVID update tomorrow. Y’all dumbasses stand by.

Hatari posted this on another thread earlier... hope this doesn't interfere with your fear mongering Toot?

Let me make it easier for all. As of Jan 17. 2021 the US was experiencing 10.3 deaths per million from Covid.

Now, it is 0.83.

Got it?
That is a 92% reduction.

I don’t give a fat rats ass how you want to attribute the huge decline in deaths, just be happy it has fallen because that January date is just about the date Covid took my first cousin. So the s hit is real.

That’s also when the vax started rolling out. That is also about the 12 month mark since the pandemic was declared. Historically, that’s about the point these respiratory pandemics peak.

So no matter what caused it to fall, it has. This latest hysteria over a blip in cases will not bring the world back to Jan 2021 death numbers. It is political fear mongering. People will continue to get the virus over the next year or longer, just at an ever decreasing rate with occasional blips of outbreaks. I base this on the study of the last 5 respiratory pandemics dating back to 1889 Russian flu.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.