Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Some of us have survived COVID and Ida.

I have communicated with Old Toot in the past. He reached out to me a couple of years ago to see if I knew a former coworker of his that passed away. I actually knew the guy.

The comments about Toot’s possible death and the last few pages in general have been a little over the top. But it is the anonymous internet where people will say things they never would in real life.

I hope he is ok, a COVID related death is not a good way to go.

It's all in jest bud, I'm sure the old toot is just fine, Almost no one here wishes death upon the man but after what he tried to do to Goalie I lost whatever respect I had left for him, he just went way overboard on the man.

I really do hope that old toot is OK I just don't care.

Let's be honest with ourselves: Miss Toot made accusations that were not true. I proved they were not true many times over, and was even willing to retain counsel to verify my .gov documentation.

Miss Toot not only refused to back up her accusations (you can't blame her, she knew she was lying) but, despite proof that what I said was true couldn't simply say "gee Goalie, I thought you were full of it and I was bluffing to call you out. Congrats on the new job and promotion"

Also, FWIW, doing aerosolizing procedures on covid patients in the early days was really stressful on my family. I never came on here and whined. I never came on here acting like the sky was falling. But anyone who wants to sit at "fish camp" and ridicule me for taking a job where, after 24 years of Rapid Response team, Cath lab, ER and ICU, I get to sit (or stand) in my basement office away from the drama can fuuck off and die.

If that's literally because he got covid I sure won't lose any sleep.

But, since we're being honest, we all know he'll be back with some amazing tale sooner or later.

No pics though.......