Thanks for posting the pics JWP, i appreciate it greatly.

I read these fitness pages for inspiration from you young bucks, i have no access to a gym or dojo, dont have weights for sets etc, etc, i can tell you guys one thing, short and long handled sledge hammers, a six pack of wedges, 8lb splitting maul and a couple big Stihl saws will wear a man smooth out in this heat, been working the last 10 days for 4-5 hours starting at sunrise took the weekend off on this big cow killer of a forked red oak, happened by it on the tractor to notice the big split in the trunk, that tree is under a hill, had a massive canopy, a favorite hangout for cattle in high winds and stormy weather, that forked beast could have killed 20-30 head laying under it, no way for them to move if it let go, it's bad enough cutting it up this time of year, would have been much worse cutting it off 25 dead or maimed head of cattle, not to mention the expense.

Added another hickory tree to the split pile today, took the split wood pic yesterday standing on toolbox, have another hickory and one more water oak to finish splitting, get piled in tractor loader bucket and dumped on top of the hill to go, it will make great seasoned wood for the Winter of '23, i'm 60 and an old worn out broke down pos, funny how farm work can pop up and really put an old guy to the test, this will make carrying 10.5 and 11 pound rifles easy this fall tracking buffalo in Africa. cool

And whoever said you have to get those legs moving to get cardio hasn't swung an 8lb splitting maul in hot weather, cant figure that one out myself, do know i'm getting my ass kicked ; ]

But many thanks anyway for the inspiration men.

Trump Won!