Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Being saved isn't superior, it's smart. You have a choice of heaven or hell. There are no other options and you MUST choose one or the other. It's 100% your choice and at this point you seem to be wasting the chance of your lifetime. That's not smart.

You have no idea at what choices I've made, but you certainly like to guess and feel superior. Several of my better friends are devout Christians and I have NEVER seen or experienced from them any level of the superiority complex or evangelical bent that many on here wrap themselves in.

If God calls to a man's heart and knows what's in that heart before hand, I think there are a lot of "Christians" out there that wrap themselves up in the Word but haven't truly been called at all, as their heart isn't a reflection of God's Love, and there are a lot more out there that live that Love and that Word without making a righteous ass of themselves that, while overlooked by the "Christians", are themselves truly called and destined.

He knows His own, and can pick wheat from chaff more easily than many realize. He also can see right through the self-righteous "Christians" that try oh so hard to convince everyone (including themselves) that they are "blessed", when in fact they know that they are not.

Now, I'm not accusing you personally of being a "false Christian", but you know as well as I do that there are more than few of those out there (on here?) and they are among the first to "spread the Word" to "show their Faith". Much like a peacock ain't much more than a glittery chicken, all that fancy professing can't cover up what's really underneath.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.