Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by eyeball
For sure, by unbelievers, AS.

You are always free to take that first step into eternity and ask Him to come into your heart and set you free if He really exists.

Hey, if you ask and He doesnt, you have lost nothing. wink

Why do you assume I've never been to church or never tried any of these things?

If you were sincere in asking Him to come into your heart and He didnt, AS it's a situation of which i am sincerely sorry to hear.

Doc, there's not reason to feel sorry for me. As a natural skeptic, I'm more comfortable with a difficult truth then a comforting lie.

The Universe and our own biology are in a conspiracy to kill us, and eventually they will win. It doesn't matter if I like it or not, it's the truth. By knowing this truth, I can make more informed decisions regarding how I choose to spend my time on this earth. Perhaps this means I choose not to live in hurricane zones or on flood plains, and when I get sick I go to a doctor for treatment instead of a priest for prayers.

My prayer is that you could meet someone full of God's love,and that you would know and understand that it was really God that caused them to love that way and made the difference in their life.A single profound experience is worth more than all the words we can type.

My best to you my friend. Somehow I think you are seeking and would love to find something real. I truly hope you can find what you need.