I no longer post anything for your benefit, since you have clearly made up your mind, but for any that are truly seeking I will try. One's that you don't discourage so badly that will still ask that is. I wonder why it is so important to you to fight against God? I wonder who wins? crazy I thought you said you weren't offended by the gospel, yet you fight against it so vehemently?? Leads me to believe you are not being honest about your position or your intentions. Like I said earlier, a man is known by the fruit. The words out of a mans mouth are the overflow of his heart.

Romans 8:29-32

For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

God freely gives all things, proven by his desire for and path outlined for salvation. God withholds nothing, so why be in the dark? Why wonder? Why postulate and scheme and plot and plan? Why not just ask?

Matthew 7:7

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

LOL