Originally Posted by antlers
I think questions are good.

Some folks here feel it's OK for them to voice their opinions on, and express their own beliefs, regarding 'religion' and/or their relationship with God. It doesn't 'always' mean they're 'evangelizing' or 'preaching' or putting their faith on display. They're simply voicing their opinion and expressing their beliefs on this particular issue...in the same way that we all voice our opinions and express our beliefs on all of the other 'issues' that we discuss here. If someone voices their opinion and expresses their beliefs on slavery or politics...it's OK, even though others might disagree with their 'stance' on the issue. But it seems to be 'different' for many here when the 'issue' being discussed is religion or people's personal religious beliefs and/or opinions. It seems as though it's OK to discuss anything here...anything...'except' people's feelings and beliefs regarding God, or their perception of Him, or their relationship with Him.

This^^^.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.