Originally Posted by Fireball2

Originally Posted by 4ager
WTF?

I hope it's for something good (like a trip, or a hunt) and not something bad (won't even type those out).

Did I ask you to contact me about my personal business?

Did I ask you to tell me chapter and verse about your personal business?

Someone asked me a question that went to a personal matter I'd rather not discuss. I politely declined. You could have done the same. You chose not to do so.

None of this is contradictory to what I've stated previously, and none of it makes me a liar (though, it doesn't make you look too good nor too stable in your professed faith).

Just because you remove yourself from a PM thread does not mean that it vanishes.

You've called me a liar, twice, and been wrong and baseless both times. You've accused me of a host of things, all vile and all wrong. Now, you resort to this. It's really pretty clear you're not very secure in that faith you profess and you sure as Hell aren't setting forth any example of being a good Christian as you're supposedly commanded to do. Bearing false witness, among other things, is clearly evident.

I've accused you of nothing at all, save being insecure in your faith and that only recently. That's abundantly clear at this point. You, on the other hand, cast aspersions like Palestinians with stones.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.