Since we are to take everything in the bible literally, heres a few gems to ponder on.

happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock- Psalm 137:9

I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man she is to keep silent -1 Timothy 2:12

and I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters. -Jeremiah 19:9

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.Deut. 25:11

“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”Genesis 19:8

Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. Genesis 38:

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth Kings 2:23

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.Deut. 23:1

And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, “Surely a bloody husband art thou to me” Exodus 4:24

These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man" Numbers 31:32