Originally Posted by 4ager
You resort only to quoting Scripture and articulate no answer for yourself.

I quote scripture because it is as pure as truth gets. It's not my words, it's Gods Word. If you'd like to argue, take it up with Him. If you are offended, you are offended with Him. If you are angry, you can get angry at Him. If you want answers, you can ask Him. I simply try to provide God's word that addresses your most current beef.

Also, as a believer, I am responsible for the gifts given me. If I do not share what I've been given, I am held accountable for that.

I believe the Words are life. If I do a poor job presenting Gods Word, not my word, Gods Word, what kind of friend can I be to anybody? If I truly believe that there is a God, and that He provided the answers to so many of your questions, but I didn't give you those words, but instead argued, what have I done to help you?

You are free to choose, I was, and I chose to walk away from God for 33 years. In the time of my complete and total rebellion, he gave me many small promptings, little glitches in my heart, tinges of regret, thoughts of "Oh, I knew better", until I responded. He never gave up on me, even while I was His enemy He sought me. Believe me, I did a real good job being Gods enemy.

To answer your question add, I'm 49 now, so 16 years. Do I sense a passing judgement coming? grin No matter, I wish no harm.

To the rest, I'll continue to piss you off by posting scripture, because I believe it and only it will cut to the core of your questions and provide your answers. Anything I could offer is only argumentative. Remember one last thing if you find yourself agitated at me posting scripture.

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

LOL