Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted By Ringman
renegade50,

Quote:
god forgives everyone for their sins up until their very last air breathing moment if they find him in their hearts according to the bible right???????

The simple answer is a resounding "NO!" Read the Whole Book to get the facts. Jesus says,

"He who has believed and been baptized will be saved."

Look up the word, "repent" to see there is more than belief.

honestly
I don't put a lot of belief into the bible as being the complete true word of god

it has been so to speak ,cut copied pasted and edited way too many times since the formation of christainity and its adoption as the official roman state religion. by way too many people in power(popes,kings rich people with influence)to suit their needs and purposes when convienant for them.

do a little research into the council of rome and biblical canon councils for various branches of christainity formed thruout the ages and what branches of christainity have what books in their version of "their bible" for what reasons
that would be a good start for you I think

Edited by renegade50 (Today at 02:11 PM)

You dodged out on your own post. Whether you put a lot or zero stock in the Bible, I responded to your false argument about forgiveness from God. I showed your error from Jesus and suggested you check for future reference so you don't make the same mistake again.

The idea the Bible has been cut and pasted shows willful ignorance on your part. The Old Testament was translated from Hebrew into Latin 285 years before Jesus was born. Learn about the Dead Sea scrolls.

turn a blind eye to fact............
the bible has been selectfully cut copied and pasted from all source materials by those who wanted it that way(man) since its inception

that is a fact............
you need to do some research............................
and if ya still want to preach facts about the bible

please explain
something extremely simple
why do why have a king james bible and why do have the NIV bible
and why are they different in their context
and who made them that way

god made 2 different ones magically??????????

nuff said
im outta this...............................

Last edited by renegade50; 03/04/15.