Originally Posted by Fireball2

Scott, as a christian, you need to keep in mind that God himself says there is proof enough of His existence for ALL to see. Plenty of verses already quoted above. Check out this short article on "How God reveals Himself"

https://www.gci.org/god/is2

Maybe you don't believe God and choose instead to hold on to the untruth that there is no proof??

In light of physical proof, many would still not believe. Some cannot see even though it is right there.

2 Corinthians 4:4

4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

We need to pray for unbelievers to have their spiritual vision enabled for the first time.

That is not the proof the non believers are looking for. There is a cup sitting next to my laptop filled with fresh hot coffee. If you were here I could prove to you it is hotter than room temp just by pouring it on your lap. eek

I can prove a rock is harder that my head too but I am not going to do it.

That is the kind of proof they are looking for.

I have more proof than most of you. I have a daughter born with Down's who no longer has Down's because of prayer.

I am not new at this Christian thing and I have done my homework. I have read my Bible from index to maps more time than I can remember.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!