Please consider listening to John the Baptist, Jesus, and the disciples he chose. You can go crazy trying to make sense out of Paul. He runs around in circles and judges and gripes. Jesus didn't ever mention "oh by the way I'll send someboby else who will seem to be a Roman agent, hiding behind a claim of conversion". Paul fits the pattern of a perjurer. I've seen it many times in court. A perjurer will admit to most of the facts, but make small changes or additions (lies) that turn the whole case around. Jesus and John both preached salvation through repentence. John very clearly told some folks to bring forth fruits of repentence when he detected their insincerity. Jesus very clearly said that the law was in effect until Heaven and earth pass away. Jesus said of men "you shall know them by their fruits". If you read Paul, you might want to be skeptical about this predestination of the chosen and elect unless you can find where his testimony is supported by Jesus. I believe Paul's letters are his but I don't accept them on the level with the gospels and the accounts of people that Jesus publicly chose. If you are a church member, look around. You see someone like Paul in the congregation, divisive and controlling.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."