Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by eyeball

Scott, i would not refer to posting scripture or my interpretation of it on the internet thumping the bible or cramming my religion down anyones throat.

Neither would I but over the years it is a name I have been called here. Kind of funny because it is something I try to avoid.

My witness is my life not what I preach on street corners.

Most of the folks I would call Christians have this attitude.

I would put more faith in hearing your testimony than the "preachers".

So, if one posts something on the internet for anyone interested to discuss, its called preaching?

I guess i now understand real BS and why army chaplains arent alllowed to say the name of Christ since ze ros elevation to the WH. So if one will be offended we best be muted. Is it still ok to say Merry Christmas. Well, with respect to the 1 A all i have to say is "Jesus".

If

Chaplains not being able to refer to Christ or Jesus is idiotic at best.Don't want to hear about Jesus? Don't listen to or talk to the Chaplain.

Christmas is Christmas. Being offended doesn't change a thing.

I take issue when someone who doesn't have any more clue than I do tells me my soul is damned because they read it in a book. Unless you've been there or witnessed it personally, you don't know. And using the book to prove the book is kind'a foolish in my opinion. That's all I'm saying.
Cheers
Sauer

Last edited by Sauer200; 03/05/15.