Originally Posted by Scott F
I will not thump my Bible or attempt to cram my faith down anyone’s throat.

Carry on folks.

I think you have fallen into a trap set for you.

With the name of the thread, why would you hesitate to talk about your faith here? If not in a thread with this name, then where? crazy

What I find ironic is the non-believers that find ways to disrupt a thread that they have no apparent interest in, other than disrupting the thread of course. Then a christian finds it in his heart to call the use of Gods word to refute ridiculous notions thrown out by obvious antaganists Bible thumping and cramming it down their throats.

The thread title is "What about those who never heard the Word?" Wouldn't you go to Gods word to answer what God reveals about the question? Would you consider that Bible thumping or simply answering the question posed using Gods word?

To do less is to fall for the disruption the non-believers try so hard to inject in every single thread discussing theological issues. I suggest you reconsider whether or not you want to call this "Bible thumping" in light of it's title and the pretty obvious intent of the non-believers to derail the whole discussion.

LOL