Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 4ager

Because all that schit ain't nearly as important or as personal.

I don't discuss my wife, nor my family life with her, or my kids, or the rest of my family. I don't bring another man's family into things unless he brings them in himself, nor do I bring in his religious beliefs unless he does it.

Read the above in bold, which you wrote, then explain to me how you are not lying? You sent me a PM asking personal questions about my family situation that would prompt me to sell off a few guns.

I didn't question you're motives for doing so, although at this point I think it would be wise to. By sending me that message, you did exactly what you just said you never do. That is called lying.

So get off your high horse, as if it wasn't plain before, it is now.

I asked you about why you were selling the guns and stuff.

In fact, here's the question I asked in a PM entitled "Gear Purge" and that you answered with a schit ton of information.

Originally Posted by 4ager
WTF?

I hope it's for something good (like a trip, or a hunt) and not something bad (won't even type those out).

I didn't ask you any more than that.

The lie, friend, is implying that I did. As to what is made plain, that's obvious as well, and it's not me being a liar, or at war with God, or any of the other schit you're accusing me of.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.