Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 4ager

Because all that schit ain't nearly as important or as personal.

I don't discuss my wife, nor my family life with her, or my kids, or the rest of my family. I don't bring another man's family into things unless he brings them in himself, nor do I bring in his religious beliefs unless he does it.

Lies.

Is it your business why I am selling off guns? No.

Did you send me a private message asking about my personal reasons for doing it? yes.

And was I open and forthright with you, a complete stranger, about my personal reasons for doing that? Yes

So you can hide your personal life, but be prepared to be called a hypocrite for it. In this case, you are lying.

If you didn't like the question, you didn't have to answer. I asked that out of concern.

Now, this is twice you have called me a liar without basis and being completely off base.

Someone asked the question, and I gave them the answer. I didn't bring it up, and I won't, and I don't have to answer the question any differently. You could have chosen to say "it's personal and I would rather not discuss it", and that would have been your choice. You chose not do to do so.

There's no hypocrisy there, and there are no lies there.

You're completely bent out of shape because you missed the point of what I was saying, and you're uncomfortable with questions about topics that YOU brought up and brought out. From this, you accuse, false, another of lying, of being at war with God, and of a myriad other things.

Tell me again how that aligns with the faith you profess?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.