Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Ringman
Scott F,

That is not the proof the non believers are looking for.

You are deceived. They are not looking for proof. It is all around. Here's more evidence they reject: Why is every fossil and sample of fossil fuel able to be carbon dated?

The weaker try to add a god of their own making to evolution so they can sound, what? Open minded? They sound silly to the confirmed evolutionist and the Bible creationist.

Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by GeoW
There are two sides to every argument and this debate has been historically going on longer than any other... even longer than which came first, the chicken or the egg..

Prove this please. laugh

Again, you can't prove it's the truth. And in a way we are all "gods" of our lives, ever heard of free will?

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I agree. God doesn't like religion either.

Where does the Bible say that?

Please prove this.

Travis

Fixed it for ya.

Originally Posted by antlers
I'm not the one that believes that God has a 'SPECIAL' place for me because I'm SPECIAL.

God has a 'special' place for us all because HE is 'special'.

Prove this please.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Among the globe's six billion people, there are something like 700+ religions. Each and every one of them proclaiming it is the one and only true religion. Everyone who doesn't believe in their God or Buddha, or Allah or Great Mog will go to hell or the equivalent. Or Detroit, perhaps.

If you're playing the odds, maybe you'd better believe in all of them, equally.

Or not.

There's only one God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. God knows a man's heart, and will render judgement accordingly.

Prove this please.

What' yer point?