Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We need to pray for unbelievers to have their spiritual vision enabled for the first time.

So you mean arguing with them, and throwing Scripture at them, like a flaming iron dodgeball, when they are obviously not receptive, for 40+ pages, may not have been the right approach?

I thought the thread was not for throwing fire balls but for using scripture in explaining how people could be forgiven of their sins
When they lived before the good news or heard of Jesus Christ. There is explanation for it in the Bible though they still get to the Father by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately, i supoose the discomfort some feel when exposed to the word may make them feel they are dodging flaming iron.

Surely it would be the fault of the poster and not the conviction by the Holy Spirt. So, i apologize if anyone feels i threw flaming iron at them.

Ps, i see where Fireball only said we should pray for others, not throw hot iron.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/05/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.