Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Still no $40k from Elksalyer. Please send it soon good buddy. I'm tryin' my bestest to help you not look like a chickenshixt.

Btw, are you a medical professional? Dongcatcher perhaps?

That boy still hasn’t come around, Ethan ? After all of the bluster, fluster and Custer? Wonder what happened ?

Small advice, Pard. Don’t hold one of his personal checks !!
Cash only.

Man, Toot, you're sure acting like a beotch compared to how tough you talked about other people betting in the past.

About what you'd expect from a two mask wearing, lying, scumbag covtard.

🤣

You’re back to multiple posts yet again. Settle down and try to get control of your emotions.

On the double masks thing while giving blood, it’s apparent that you have the medical acumen of a Zulu Witch Doctor and that’s giving you the benefit of the doubt. Thus, I’ll try to explain to your stupid, braggart, basement dwelling ass.

My blood type is apparently one that is regularly required, so I’ve been told. I get called often, on average 4 times a year. Blood donations have dropped pretty low in our general area due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am also told. When I get the call to come and donate, if I’m in the area at the time I always respond and go.

As of the exponential increases in COVID-19 cases in Louisiana and because of the Delta Variant far more precautions are taken, some of which may be seen as ridiculous but they are what they are and the protocols are in place as such.

Now having explained these basic things to your dumb, basement dwelling ass I’d further add that I could have easily said ”fug y’all and y’all’s protocols and I’ll just keep my blood “.

Then I could have come back here and told you and your scchitt eating pack of dogs how tough I was like you all pose here doing daily .

I hope that helps.

Let me know when the Government Healthcare System allows you to return to the front line and do the real work along with your peers that you’re hiding from down in your basement from doing “dial a nurse” with that “promotion “ you’ve received along with that fabulous government paid “6 figure salary “ that you brag on.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.