Originally Posted by antlers
I think the stories of Jesus is an are inspiring figure morality tales that we can learn a lot from regardless of what one’s beliefs are. Not all conversations about Him have to involve conversion or church or the Bible or salvation or anything else that typically goes along with these kinds of conversations. Regardless of what people’s thoughts are about Him, He dealt with a lotta the struggles that we deal with every day. And he made friends with people who were nothing like Him, and they made friends with each other because of their love for Him.

There are other expectations and understandings of Jesus than what many people typically currently have. I think it’s likely that many people are open to exploring more about Jesus…not religion and all that it entails…but Jesus period, and many more likely think the world would be a better place if His teachings were actually lived by many more of those who profess to be His followers, and by those who don’t.

Some minor adjustments so we can agree....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell