Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You speak truth.

Jesus is the Truth.

Those who reject the Word of God, no matter how much evidence has been provided them, are unconvincable.
Would another year worth of truth convince them?...I doubt it.
I think that they made it clear that their purpose in life is to lead people away from the truth. NV, Cantaloupe Snipper, etc.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe your job is to stop shoving the word of god down peoples throats and start showing them gods word. being you're particularly obtuse I'll give you a hint, showing them gods word is not opening the bible and showing them the pages.

So when you guys tag team like the hooded pro wrestlers against my kindhearted Sunday sermons, you want me to smile and keep my mouth shut while you run off every decent believer and unbeliever.
I'm going to take a wild guess that the thieves at the Stop & Rob convenience store hope to find unarmed passive victims to make their tasks easier. Satan didn't like Jesus armed with the Words of God from the O.T. either.

Crappy's dodging and misdirection as usual. How many converts have you brought into the fold Crappy?
How many have you scared away?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB