Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
How many are going to miss out on heaven because of their misunderstanding of what the requirements were. Can't help bad luck I suppose.

Well , I peeked while getting ready to leave and could not resist a comment…..

The answer is zero…. None…..

People end up condemned…. hell, if you want to look at it that way….. because they choose to reject God. (lifted) They harden their hearts, don’t want to hear about Jesus, and ignore all the ways God tries to reach them throughout their lifetime.

In Matthew 13:15, Jesus said, “For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes.”

btw....for those who are interested in "hell'" see.....Matthew 10:28 and consider what it does and does not say.

Now, I am gonna go.... late....

Choosing to reject? The existence of a God or gods has yet to be proven.

Well, I’ll try to get a threefer here…..

For AS….. no, TF is not damning anyone to hell, you just don’t like to hear anything that you consider threatening to your hard held beliefs…. You must have been quite offended…. Your dog barks way too loud.

For DBT and M9….. please note that it is God that will be the judge…not me…and I would expect that your protestations that “but there was no evidence of you, God” will simply swept away if/when God shows you the truth.

But…. I would not be surprised that God has some regard for folks that have strong opinions about God. I expect He has His eye on you and that is a very good thing.

The apostle Paul was a persecutor until God paid him a visit. Jesus did not have much good to say about the lukewarm Laodiceans… seems He preferred them to be either hot or cold. He can deal with cold just fine.

Last edited by TF49; 01/17/22. Reason: Spel

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”