Originally Posted by the_shootist
I always get a charge out of non believers accusing believers of shoving the truths of the Bible down their throats. The easiest way to avoid that is o close your mouth and open your ears and your hearts.

Jesus Christ is a well known historical fact being recorded in even secular encyclopedia if anyone cares to read something written on paper any more.

Amen. You are absolutely correct.
I can show a dozen places that christians are told to share that good news with unbelievers from God's Word.
NV, Stx and others try their hardest to push unbelievers and believers alike away from the Lord. Just check out my past Sunday posts where there's been interest. They aren't sharing the good news. They hate the messages. Because they know that's not popular with Christians here, they lie and say, "It's not the messages that we keep trolling on Sunday after Sunday, it's just you. Look at my signature.... that's me he keeps kicking at. Check out the Christian and atheist debate at the OP, that's me.

You know as well as the other Christians that you are welcome to contact me anytime PM and I am happy to help you with anything I can.

Happy Camper