Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by antlers
Then post up that “actual evidence” that shapes your opinion that first life emerged from no life with no help, and that it’s gone from lifeless matter to the complexity of DNA without a Creator. Post up those “facts” that you follow that leads you to your opinion that you’ve made clear on this thread regarding this matter.

So you want me to copy and paste 100 years of scientific research into this thread. And do it in such a way that even your simple science denying ass can understand it. I can post some links to good reads for you if you like. And oh yeah. While I am getting ready to post them please reciprocate by posting the hard factual evidence of your specific god's existence.

It's no use - he repeatedly, flippantly dismisses the evidence, and likes the gaps so he can claim "therefore god" even without a thread of supporting evidence for his case. An honest person sees the gaps and says "I don't know". This delusion is common to believers. I really can't understand why people can be so dishonest with themselves - they otherwise appear normal in the more mundane tasks of daily life. You know, they will stop at red traffic lights and avoid running with sissors - their faith doesn't extend beyond common sense in these instances at least.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?