Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
For DBT and M9….. please note that it is God that will be the judge…not me…and I would expect that your protestations that “but there was no evidence of you, God” will simply swept away if/when God shows you the truth.

There's no evidence to support your premise, so it doesn't mean anything.
Time will tell

Two thousand years and Christians are still waiting.

Waiting for what?

Jesus will not return until the “fullness of the Gentiles” is complete. God is still adding to His kingdom everyday and will continue to do until the Body of Christ is complete…….Then, He will return.

For partial clues, see Romans 11:25

That's not what the gospels promise...however, when is this 'fullness of the gentiles' likely to reach fruition? In our time?

So, what is it that the gospels,”promised?”

Do you have a reference?

In the words attributed to Jesus;

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

''Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

''But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)

“And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.” And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.“”… (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So, the events of 70 AD…… the end of the age, destruction of the temple with Jesus establishing His kingdom on earth in the hearts of men….His coming in the clouds of judgment, estimates of 1 million Jews killed…. It was the generation that Jesus was talking to that saw all of this.

For your study…… https://preterismmatters.webs.com/matthew24fulfilled.htm

Study and ponder…..

Last edited by TF49; 01/18/22.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”