Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Christians and Muslims, and whoever else believes in heaven, will be sharing the same heaven? I can't see that working out too well. There was even a time when Christians were killing other Christians.
All religions share the same level of evidence ie zero.
I can see Christians and Muslims sharing the same heaven. And Hindus, Zoroastrians, Buddhists. Lots of people the world over will make it. Unless there is reincarnation there were billions of humans that never got know there was a Jewish religion or a Jesus.

As a question to our believers here. Do you think Nebuchadnezzar who acknowledged the God of Israel or the Zoroastrian wise men that made the journey to see Jesus will be denied heaven? They were neither Jewish nor Christian. What about Cyrus II who sent the Jews back to Jerusalem?

Chew on that for awhile. More examples to come.

Hastings, I think your above reply applies more to tf49 than Mauser. Tf's daming people to hell for not believing in Jesus, Mauser see no evidence for heaven or hell, hence no trips to what he sees as that non existent place.
A/S: I actually was replying to TF49 as was Mauser. Mauser and I differ on the existence of the supernatural creator but these exclusionary "Christians" don't seem very Christian. But who am I to judge? I was just trying to get them to thinking. There is a very long list of not particularly religious people or at least not fundamentalist Jew or Christian that did the right thing when the chips were down. Maybe Oskar Schindler a Catholic who didn't attend church vs. the WW2 Pope who could have started excommunicating fascists but basically did nothing.

In addition to the lack of proof and evidence, there's a lot of "loose ends" and contradictions in the publications of various relgions, and they largely go ignored, or are constructively excused by their believers. Pity that a god was incapable of writing those things himself.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?