Originally Posted by Mule Deer
mathman,

I've asked the same basic question a number of times, and have yet to get an answer. But in the interests of objectivity, will ask a few more:

Do pro-Creedmoorites knock on your door and demand you turn over your .257 Roberts, .270 or even your 6.5x55? So far none have in my neighborhood, the reason I still have my .270, plus a pair of .257's and another pair of 6.5x55's.

Do pro-Creedmoorites gather in public places, demonstrating for the confiscation of rifles chambered for such "antique" cartridges? Do the more generous pro-Creedmoorites lobby for "buy-back" programs for those hunters unfortunate enough to be burdened with such old and inadequate rounds?

Do anti-Creedmoorites go to the local range and get mobbed by 6.5 Creedmoor shooters, who refuse to let them use the range until they at least pull the trigger on one Creedmoor round?

Perhaps my simple mind isn't up to imagining what that anti-Creedmoorites constantly encounter in our increasingly contentious society. But I am certainly open to hearing about any obvious cases of abuse from pro-Creedmoorites, and would gladly publish an article in RIFLE LOONY NEWS exposing such anti-American horrors.

LMAO.......and oh so true.

Here is a public service announcement :. There's this new thing called Amazon Prime auto order in which you can set up monthly orders for your often used, favorite goods. For those of you who are perpetually butt hurt and incessantly whining about the 6.5 CM, may I suggest a monthly reorder of a butt hurt care package. this package includes the famous Butthurt cream for instant anal relief, a pocket pack of tissues for the tears, and some tampons.

Last edited by JGRaider; 04/30/19.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.