Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

There isn't any dangerous game in most of North America, so bumping into old griz isn't a consideration for most American and Canadian hunters.

Exactly. It's about 600 miles from where I typically hunt to the nearest grizzly as the crow flies. If I was somewhere I needed a grizzly stopper and still wanted some long range big game performance from the same load I'd use the 8mm WSM with 220gr. Weldcores (it was born for that application). If I was just worried about stopping a grizzly and not hunting a deer species at the same time, I'd take the .50-110 or .416.

The 6.5mms and to a lesser extent the .270s are suitable for elk sized game. The 6.5s do it far better, but then we knew that.

You're high. I should just stop there, but before I do, I'll point out that a 8mm 220 Weldcore has a BC of .355. Now, that would be great for "long range big game performance" if that was a G7 BC, but it isn't; it is a G1 BC.

You're telling me I'm "high" yet you're too stupid to read a bullet catalog? There are two 220gr 8mm Weldcores. The one for the 325WSM has a BC of .448 and is suitable out to about 500y which is a reasonable compromise for a bear stomper bullet.

Seriously, you're a blithering retard.

If I can't buy it, it doesn't exist, Bob. You can quote whatever catalogue you masturbate to if you want to. Since it is not for sale, nor on their website...well, enjoy stroking it. And when you're done, perhaps answer my questions. After washing your hands.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.