"That some strains got to the same place by the same mutations is pretty interesting to me."
---------

Me too. That's awesome. 20 samples isn't very many, for two to experiment in the same direction, each taking 2 seperate steps in that direction and ending up in the same place is really an astonishing thing to me. I'd have never expected that in billions of years and by then I'd be some other species that wouldn't care anyway smile

I'm no evulophobe (is that a word?) Well, I don't think I am anyway, at least my penis didn't enlarge in circumference while reading. lol.

If nothing else this experiment proves that life will always find a way to survive. It says God IS life. So it makes perfect sense to me. Go ahead, try to kill Him off wink The individual or isolated colony may not survive and adapt to new surroundings but odds are pretty good the species will survive, and thrive. If evolution of species is truth it's nothing more than long term adaptation seeing to it that the strong survive. (Also brings to mind, liberals are doomed. That's inevitable) If adaptations in particular species are given enough time, who knows what could happen? Wait, I don't have to ask that... I know who knows....

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress