Originally Posted by Thunderstick
So you are saying that the creation view has clearly trumped even if it is assigned to emotional causes?

Sure. There is no way to test the Bible creation theory that I know of. The Bible creation theory is a negative argument. Negative arguments can neither be refuted nor proven. Strictly emotion. Just like trying to prove or not prove there is a God.

Evolution, natural selection, theory can be tested and refuted or proven by scientific equipment, observation and generally accepted scientific procedures. Any evolutionary scientist can do a peer review of any other evolutionary scientist.

As a tax accountant, my work can stand peer review because of generally accepted accounting principles and tax law.

When I was cutting gem stones, gems could be identified by generally accepted identification procedures and scientific date.

If creation science is real science than show me real studies that can stand up to peer review especially by evolutionary scientists. All I've seen so far is emotion and faith. Emotion and faith cannot be reviewed.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude