Originally Posted by derby_dude
Slasher, there is no way that humans could have lived side by side with dinosaurs. Humans would have been lucky to have lasted 5 minutes with dinosaurs around.

derby,

I didn't say they did. I said Dr. Baugh said they did.

My whole post stated all of what I posted was from Creationists. None was my opinion. I, also, stated I could post from Evolutionists if I needed to and that I didn't have to believe either.

I, also, stated what a Creationist preacher stated and that was yesterday to his congregation. It does demonstrate how ignorant again Sitka is, his knowledge about what the preacher said shows he is in fact correct. Sitka would be stunned concerning facts about DNA, but he's ignorant as stated. He demonstrates as usual how he flies off the handle and sticks his foot in his mouth. It came from one of the top geneticist in the country to the rather famous reverend. Weak minds again.

Some people suffer from serious reading comprehension problems.

I'll stand by the ignorance of the two posters before me. There positions have never been proven.

And that bone man will make the best of them quiver, even if I don't agree with him on the earth's age. Evolutionists grasp at straws and he always demonstrates "It's not human." Every time to date.