Originally Posted by slasher
All you needed to do was stay out of a pleasant discussion we were having about a subject that is still up in the air. You haven't done anything but infer ignorance on the part of the posters and present insults to us. You haven't proved anything.

Very few people can be an expert at many subjects. This is a public forum exactly for members to learn.

Someone coming in and slapping at people that they are experts such as you did and that everyone else needs to shut up is unbridled arrogance.

Well, Slash, I am only telling you how it is. You don't seem to understand the state of the science. I'm sorry about that but I think it is not because you have lacked the opportunity to learn. You have seem to have a closed mind and that is a problem only you can fix. I'll leave that to you.

As for proving anything, that's not my job and not the point of this forum. The proof is manifold and exists in all the libraries and laboratories of the world. Science moves along in a much different way than you imagine. It is not something that happens over dinner.

I'll leave you to your own paradise now.

TS, Duane Gish I have seen in person. And I have to say, he was a singularly most ungifted mathematician. His arguments and logic were so stunningly bad he had to know that he was lying. He is there to stir the muck preach to the faithful, and score a honorarium fee for bringing his show to town. He is a liar and a joke. Find some other champion.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.