Originally Posted by Notropis
You gave me reasons based on your Bible's words, not my Bible. Go back and look at the quotes from MY Bible and tell me where the MOTIVE and CHRONOLOGY are in error. Such words as "SO" and "THEN" make it very clear that your analysis that the animals were made before man is in error in MY Bible. It also very clearly states that there were no plants before man. Read it carefully with an open mind. I don't need to twist the meanings of words to try to make it say what it does not say. I don't have a copy of the Bible you have so can not comment on the version your Bible has. Quote directly from your Bible and I will look at it
The points I made to you all still hold up with your translation. Anyone with good will can read the first two chapters of Genesis without choosing to interpret what at first glance may seem a slight ambiguity as contradiction. Plenty of clues are available to interpret it correctly, and without contradiction. I've already laid it out for you. I will not retype what I've already typed.