Okay. Let's see you lay out your "proof". Explain, in detail, exactly how this can ONLY prove ID? I'd like to see you do this.

Taking my statement in context I am not saying that we cannot learn anything else from this experiment...but as to the relevance of the experiment with our origins which is the thesis of this thread, the only thing this experiment demonstrates is that life comes from life. It does not in any way demonstrate evolution as the basis for the origin of the species. The experiment was designed by life, initiated by life, uses life as its starting point, is controlled by life, and reproduces life. If that is not self-evident to honest inquiry that life comes only from life, then no more information will be of benefit.
And yes, to deny this most obviously clear point is the height of willful ignorance i.e. choosing to be ignorant when you can easily draw a more coherent conclusion.

Good thing you don't want Duane for your champion. You would be doomed from the get go. That he is a silver-tongued liar does nothing to champion your cause and interjecting him into this discussion only further illustrates poor judgement in building a rational argument.

The only point of bringing Duane into the discussion is to say that some scientists with PH.Ds do believe in creation and are willing to defend that position from science. After all the debates Duane has had with evolutionists, you would have thought by now that they could have come with at least some good material for the debate format.

The weakness of your position is portrayed in the necessity you feel to attack Duane (and creation scientists) personally rather than giving an objective review of our position. Evolutuionists apparently:
1. are not good debaters
2. do not have good debate material
3. do not have good science to back up their positions

With over 300 debates on record with many of the leading evolutionists (including Stephen Gould) you would think they could have made a much better case for their position. Over 300 against 1!!!!!! and he keeps debating and they keep ducking debates......

It reminds me of one time when I shared the platform with Duane focusing on the "historical evidence" for Christianity while he focused on Creation Science....

A heckler comes in during Duanes' Q&A and can't keep quiet till its his turn to ask, so Duane gives him the floor. He becomes so mad at Duane's answer that he storms out babbling the whole time about dumb creation science...and we the audience must ask ourselves...if there is so much evidence for evolution why not bring it to the table objectively instead of resorting to emotional outbursts and a hasty departure???

Belief in Creation Science is indispensable to American freedoms, as they are founded on the belief that these freedoms were endowed upon us by our Creator. Our forefathers identified this in the Declaration...but the current generation has discarded the basic premise of freedom by accepting evolution, and therefore the freedoms themselves will erode away with the acceptance of evolution and resultant liberal thinking.

Last edited by Thunderstick; 11/24/09.