Well, TS I DO claim to be a scientist and an evolutionary ecologist to be certain. I do know the field, I do understand science, how it is conducted and why. And I do know what constitutes a valid theory. You are simply wrong so many ways I can't recount them. No Evolutionary Biology, Anthropology, or Geology faculty at any normal university in the western world will agree with anything you say. You are simply wrong.

On this account you do greatly err. I posted a list before of creation science professionals. There are many contemporary and past scientists who reject evolution as unscientific. It is nothing but a theory. Basic applied common sense and logic along with an elementary understanding of science is sufficient grounds to reject it as nothing more than speculative hypothesis.

You may or may not be an expert in this field, but if an expert, you are expertly wrong.

You have not brought one iota of evidence to the table that cogently addresses the relationship of evolution to origins. Until you do this you are not even to first base in making a plausible argument for it.

Last edited by Thunderstick; 11/25/09.